Monday, May 10, 2010

Amazing Nails


I don't know about you, but i don't always have the time or money to get a manicure. I am satisfied painting my own nails, but i don't always have time to do that either. Many of you may agree that a good manicure looks good, doesnt chip easily, and lasts at least a week. This was never the case for me. My hands are always in water, gloves, hair color, and more. Nail polish doesn't stand much of a chance on my nails. I had given up on having amazing nails, until I saw an add in InStyle magazine for a new product for your nails. This Sally Hanson Nail Shield claimed to cover and protect your nails for up to 14 days, so I decided to put it to the test. If this claim is true I will be a very happy girl.

It is now 9 days later and the Shield has held strong. There was some chipping at the front of my nails, but i think that some of that was caused by user error :) oops. It did protect my normally brittle nails from peeling or breaking, and they are longer and stronger now. They didn't last a whole 14 days, but without the abuse i put them through they might have made it. My overall opinion; they are a great option to quickly and easily dress up your hands, and bring back a natural beauty to your nails. The best part about the Nail Shield is that your nails look freshly painted with no drying time. You should give them a try.

The Sally Hanson Nail Shield comes in 3 natural colors (sheer blush, sheer nude, and sheer shell. You can get them at Ulta http://www.ulta.com/, CVS or most drugstores. They cost around $8.00. They pack gives you 16 custom match strips. Here is a little tip, if your nails are short enough you can cut the strip in half and have 2 whole sets of strips.

Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!

xo,
Christin

No comments:

Post a Comment