Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Deodorant Marks


OK, this is a little random but I thought this might help someone else out there like it does me. So I think we have all experienced this at some point in our lives. You wake up, and its a great morning. You take a shower, get ready for work, and have some breakfast. So far everything is going smooth, or so you think. As you get out of your car at work you realize you have a huge white line running along your ribcage, all the way across your black shirt. Don't panic my friends, I have a solution. And it wont cost you a penny.

We all know water doesn't work, that just draws more attention to the HUGE deodorant stain on your shirt. So here is what you do. Take the fabric and rub it together, I swear it works. I have tried it with several different types of material, and success almost everytime. The only fabric this hasnt worked for me so far is silk. Good luck with that one. If anyone knows a trick please share. Hope this helps someone out there. Unfortunately for the woman in front of me at Starbucks this morning, she didnt know the secret trick. Have a great day.
xo,
Christin

No comments:

Post a Comment